Spinnaker Boettger 300 Meter Hi-Beat Automatic Dive Watch with Stainless Steel Unique Black Dial #SP-5083-11Inspired by a feat of Cold War diving heroism, the Spinnaker Boettger is a spin on experiments in tool watch design from the 1970s and 1980s. It represents a re-think on the traditional diving watch yet holds true to the necessary codes of function needed in conditions under the sea.
The dial is a re-consideration of the relationship between watch hands and index (hour markers). Moving the hands to sweep underneath the index creates a new dynamic. With this new orientation, the watch is still legible and functions as a performance dive watch.
The 42mm diameter lug-less stainless steel case is designed and constructed to flow to the bracelet. Built sturdily, the case features a scratch resistant sapphire lens topping the case. The bezel is a slim but carved carefully to offer a satisfactory grip for the user. Constructed for utility and ergonomics, the case offers 300m of water resistance with a surprisingly slim profile for an always comfortable wear.
Powering the watch, is a 24 Jewel, 28,000 Bph, Miyota 9015 Premium Self-winding Automatic movement with 42 hours of power reserve that is reliable, dependable and precise. A form-fitting bracelet integrates into the lugless case body directly for a snug fit designed for most wrists.
- In stock
- Movement:Miyota 9015 Hi-Beat Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Stainless steel, 42mm diameter (13mm thick)
- Back:Solid SS Decorated
- Band:Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Water Resistant:300 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- MOVEMENT: Miyota 9015 Automatic 3 Hands with Date
- CASE MATERIAL : Stainless Steel CASE DIAMETER (mm) : 42
- CASE THICKNESS (mm) : 13
- BEZEL : Unidirectional Bezel
- DIAL COLOR : Black
- BAND TYPE : Solid Stainless Steel Bracelet
- BUCKLE : Fold Over Buckle with Safety Lock and Push Button
- WIDTH (mm) : 26mm
- WATER RESISTANCE : 30 ATM
- WATCH WEIGHT (g) : 220
- WARRANTY : 2 Years International