Squale 600 Meter Swiss Made Automatic Dive Watch with 42mm Carbon Fiber Case #T183BLThis new Squale T183BL watch was first shown at Baselworld 2019. It is now available for sale. The T183BL case is made from carbon fiber, a highly resistant and extremely light material. The case is 42mm in diameter and it is constructed with alternating layers of carbon fiber and fiberglass. Carbon is naturally black (or dark gray). The T183R combines the black with a blue colored fiberglass (as highlights) to create a unique looking case.
The metal components of the watch (bezel, screw-down crown and caseback) are coated in DLC (diamond- like carbon), which is more wear resistant than PVD. The bezel insert used in the 120-click bezel is made of ceramic and the triangle at 12 o'clock emits a blue glow in the dark. An important feature of the T183BL is the Super-LumiNova® that is featured both on the indices and on the hands. Super-LumiNova along with an anti-reflective sapphire crystal allows for perfect readability even under extreme conditions.
The movement that powers the watch is a Swiss Made, Sellita SW200 Elaboré with a 38-40 hour power reserve. The watch strap is made with an innovative micro-fiber material that is both water and wear-resistant. Contrasting blue stitching is used to compliment the case and dial.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Sellita SW200 Elaboré Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Carbon Fiber, 42mm x 14mm thick. 49mm tip to tip
- Back:Solid screw-in back
- Crystal:AR Sapphire Crystal
- Band:Black micro-fiber strap, buckle closure, 20mm.
- Water Resistant:600 meters
- Warranty:2 Year
- 60 Atmos water resistant
- Movement: Sellita SW200 Elaboré
- Carbon fiber layered with fiber glass case
- Case diameter: 42mm (49mm tip to tip)
- Screw-in crown
- Screw-in case back
- Anti-reflective sapphire glass
- Black dial with Super-LumiNova® indexes
- 120 click ceramic bezel with BGW09 Super-LumiNova®
- Micro fiber strap
- Swiss Made