Traser Jungmann Aviator Chronograph Watch with Sapphire Crystal, 12-hour Totalizer #100384The traser Jungmann aviator features a Swiss Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with both a 30-minute stopwatch and 12-hour totalizer. The crown and the chronograph pushers are nicely knurled for show and improved grip. The stainless steel case is 46mm in diameter and about 10mm thick. A flat sapphire crystal protects the rich waffle patterned black dial. A running seconds sub-dial is at 3:00 and the red sweep hand (with orange Tritium on the tip) is engaged when you use the stopwatch function. Hour and minute hands and the hour markers employ white continuous glowing Tritium tubes (except 12:00, which is orange).
There is also a rotating compass-marked bezel, a black leather strap with contrast stitching, and a solid screw-in case back. Water resistance is to 100 meters.
- In stock
- Movement:Ronda 5030.D quartz chronograph (battery operated)
- Case:Stainless steel, 46mm diameter X 10mm thick
- Back:Solid screw-in back
- Crystal:Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Band:Black leather with white stitching. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:2 Years (10 years on the illumination)